Discover LuxFi’s Detailed Tokenomics and Roadmap

Discover LuxFi’s Detailed Tokenomics and Roadmap

We have recently announced our planned IDO/ IEO on BitMart, MantraDAO, and Trustpad. We are going to do the IEO and IDO on November 8th.

The new tokenomics model is designed to better safeguard the benefits of our backers. We have also updated our roadmap with revamped dates for all the milestones that will be coming soon.

The tokenomics of $LXF tokens (with new vesting schedules) are:

50% — Ecosystem divided into:

  • 30% — Staking Rewards
  • 10% — Marketplace Rewards
  • 5% — Promotional Rewards
  • 5% — Partnerships

20% — Token Sales:

  • 18.07% — Private round, unlock 12% on day 1, the rest of 88% with a 6-months cliff and a linear release for the remaining 12 months
  • 1.93% — Public rounds, unlock 100% on day 1

12.5% — Team with a 12-month cliff, then a linear release for the remaining 18 months

2.5% — Advisors with a 12-month cliff, then a linear release for the remaining 18 months

5% — Liquidity

10% — Treasury

The IEO and IDO of LuxFi will take place on November 8th. Furthermore, LXF tokens will be listed on Uniswap and BitMart by November 9th. If you wish to learn more about our IEO and IDO announcement, visit here! To know more about our upcoming token launch instead, visit here.

In order to complete all first stages of the platform’s development, in the fourth quarter of 2021 we will focus on:

  • Partnerships and business developments
  • Cross-chain compatibility
  • NFT marketplace’s BETA version

By the first quarter of 2021, LuxFi aims to launch the full NFT marketplace. At the same time, the platform will have an NFT auction that will be entirely conducted on the marketplace. At this time, NFT minting won’t be available for individual users.

In Q2 of 2022, we’ll be announcing different partnerships with NFT projects, through digital gifts and collateralized loans. Finally, we’ll be opening the NFT tokenization features of the platform to all of our users, including individuals.

Once the mentioned stages of development are completed, we’ll be moving forward to adding even more features. The plans LuxFi has in store are ambitious, we want to expand and provide full support to the LuxFi community.

LuxFi is the world’s first asset-backed NFT marketplace for luxury assets, where people can buy, sell and invest in luxury assets using cryptocurrencies and traditional payments. We eliminate counterfeiting while minting an NFT on a multi-chain blockchain network, with a focus on luxury assets that hold value well and have a high reselling value. Leveraging on our big data intelligence system and unique algorithm for automated data collecting and data processing, the value of each NFT on our platform is backed by real-world data.

Stay tuned on our social media channels:

Telegram Announcement Channel:
Telegram Official Group:



Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store